Black History Month: Zoe’s experience as a black female designer
Zoe talks about her experience as a black female graphic designer, Zoe is the Charlotte Sweeney Associates in-house graphic designer.
- Improving Transgender equity in the workplace UK Thursday, 16 June, 2022
- International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersexism and Transphobia 2022 Tuesday, 17 May, 2022
- Microaggressions in the Workplace: Sexism, Racial discrimination and LGBTQIA+ inequity Monday, 25 April, 2022
- LGBT History Month: Inclusivity, coming out and support in the workplace by Leng Montgomery Monday, 21 February, 2022
- International Men’s Day 2021 Friday, 19 November, 2021